I know this award has ran it’s course, and I’m a little late to the party, but it would have been rude to fail to acknowledge such a kind honor!
I will not be nominating anyone, as my favorites have already received the award, but I will participate in the Q/A.
1. Red or Blue?
Jedi or Sith?Blue!
2. You open a book and are whisked away to the world of your dreams. What book is it?
3. You have to pick one to play for the rest of your life. Sims 1, 2, 3, or 4?
I’ll pick 4, since it’s just beginning, and there’s so much more to come!
4. Who’s your favorite character from your blog?
Ooh, good question! I really enjoyed Ike!
5. Old Ghostbusters or New Ghostbusters?
Old, I haven’t seen the new one yet.
6. What time does the Narwhal bacon?
7. What is your ideal day of relaxation?
Ocean. Waves. Breeze. Silence.
8. What is the funniest or scariest glitch you’ve seen in-game?
Oh man, I had the TS4 glitch where they baby’s eyes and arms were all elongated? Super creepy.
9. Who was your blog sensei?
AKA Who influenced you to start a sims blog?Pink!
10. Do you know who Llandros is?
11. What’s one thing you wish EA would come back and fix in The Sims 3?
I just wish it would work the way they sold it. I’m totally outraged at the new-ish “pick your packs to play” thing… where they encourage you to NOT pick everything for a better gaming experience. Seriously? I bought what you sold, and now you’re telling me I can only use part of it? No way man. Lame sauce.
Then Somebodysangel’s questions!
- What habit do you have that you would really like to break?
Hmm, I’m a snooze button addict. Life would be better if I just got out of bed.
- Marvel or DC?
Marvel. But I do love characters from both.
- What wild animal would you like to have for a pet? Why?
Good question! I keep thinking, but I don’t know. Assuming I could make it love me and be my best friend, I’d go with a giraffe! I want to touch that fur and go for a ride!
- Favourite guilty pleasure?
Spending too much money on the computer and games. 🙂
- If you could mash up two movies together, which would they be?
I’m not the biggest movie buff… and I keep thinking of Jurassic Park – which would basically add dinosaurs and mayhem to any movie… so I have no idea!
- Do you play mobile games? If so, what’s your favourite and why?
I play Star Trek Timelines, PVZ, and a few card games. STT is my favorite… because Star Trek! And I’ve met some cool pepl.
- If you could win an Olympic medal, what sport would it be for?
Diving. I love watching the divers… and I can’t so much as bellyflop successfully.
- Favourite movie villain?
Death from Meet Joe Black.
- Would you prefer to pay for a game upfront, or pay to unlock areas/content later?
I always pay.
- Vanilla or chocolate? Swirl!
- Who is your least favourite sim in your story/legacy/challenge?
Great question! Evan was pretty lame. Kyle was my least favorite spouse… so far… and I was never good to Melody 🙂
Thanks you guys, for the nominations! I’m sorry I’ve dropped off a bit! ❤